Sunday, March 10, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 10: Daily Routine

My daily routine revolves around Emma.  Sometimes she's a great sleeper, but most of the time she's not. I sleep when she sleeps, and I'm up when she's up.

My typical day looks something like this:

Wake up
Nurse Emma
Sing song
Change diaper
Eat breakfast and prep dinner for Crockpot if having a Crockpot dinner while Emma bounces in her jumparoo
Make Emma breakfast
Feed Emma
Sing song
Read book
Change diaper
Start a load of laundry
Play with toys
Read book
Sing song
Nurse Emma
Nap if Emma naps
Put laundry in dryer or hang laundry up
Change diaper
Hang laundry to finish drying (we only dry for 10-15 minutes then hang dry)
Nurse Emma
If the weather is nice go for a walk
Eat lunch while Emma bounces
Feed emma lunch
Read book
Sing song
Change diaper
Play with toys
Let Emma bounce while I get snack ready for Robert
Nurse Emma

Usually around this time Robert is home, so he eats a snack while he plays with Emma. I use this time to take a shower. Emma sometimes naps on Robert in the afternoon. 

We go grocery shopping or run errands. Sometimes we take Emma to the park. When we get home, Robert takes over Emma duty while I make dinner. Emma eats finger food, well plays with finger food and feeds her food to the dog, while we eat dinner.

We feed Emma dinner after we eat. I pack lunches while Robert feeds Emma. We play with Emma and hope she gets tired so I can sleep. Robert goes to bed at 8:30 since he's up at 4.

I go to bed whenever Emma goes to bed. I wake up with her 2-3 times at night to nurse.

Then my day starts over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment