Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bucket List

This week for Saturday Share, I've decided to share the first 10 things on my bucket list.

1. Travel to every continent.
I've checked Europe and Asia off my list. I feel like it would be cheating to check off North America since I live in the US and haven't been to Canada or Mexico. 

2. Travel to every state (airport layovers don't count)
Here goes: California,  Oregon,  Nevada,  Washington,  Idaho,  Arizona,  New Mexico, Missouri, Iowa,  Nebraska,  Wyoming,  Massachusetts,  Oklahoma, Kansas,  and Washington DC. I still have quite a few left.

3. Move to a big city where I know no one. I moved to LA in 2010 and would probably still be in Southern California if I hadn't met Robert.

4. Get married.
November 10, 2012 ♥

5. Have children
July 21, 2012

6. Get a PhD.
That's probably never going to happen. I have 1 Associate's, 2 Bachelor's and 1 Master's degree.  I think I'm done with school.

7. Learn to forgive
I'm working on this.

8. Get a tattoo
November,  2000

9. Read 100 books I've never read before in 1 year.
I try this every year. 72 is the closest I've gotten.

10. Become fluent in another language.
I'm still working on this. I know enough Spanish to get by and I have basic ASL skills. I want to be fluent in both. I'd also love to learn Italian. 

What's on your bucket list?

1 comment:

  1. hmmm!!!! ive never thought about it!!! glad you brought it up!!! i will start thinking of a bucket list!!!! Gavriela Trujillo

    ReplyDelete