Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Birth Month Emma

It's July! We will be devoting this month to posts about babywearing, breastfeeding and baby led weaning. I'm so excited to devote Emma's birth month to 3 of my favorite things about motherhood. I have a few guest bloggers writing about their experiences breastfeeding. If you'd like to share your story or pictures about breastfeeding,  babywearing or baby led weaning, email them to lifeourwayblog at gmail dot com

Please only submit photos of your own child(ren). Photo submission grants the use of the photos on the blog, Facebook page, Pinterest and Twitter.

I'm looking forward to sharing this month long journey with you! Be sure to check the Facebook page for details about Buggy's Birthday Bash so you don't miss the great Initials Inc incentives I will be offering.

Photograph copyright Genevieve Jerome Photography. Unauthorized use prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment