Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 7: What's Your Dream Job?

When I was in elementary school, my dream was to be a pediatrician. In Jr. High and High School I went back and forth between being a therapist and an orthopedic surgeon.  In college I majored in psychology and then for two semesters changed my major to English thinking I'd become an English teacher. I graduated with my degree in Psychology, but wasn't ready for grad school so I worked for a few years then went to grad school for speech pathology.

The craziest part is, while I switched majors and career objectives multiple times, all I really wanted to do was be a stay at home mom. I'm so lucky that I now get to spend my days taking care of my family.

I'd love to make some extra money with a small business/hobby business just so we have some fun money or to get medical bills paid off sooner, but now I'm living my dream job taking care of my family.    

No comments:

Post a Comment