Friday, March 8, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 8: Biggest Pet Peeve

My biggest pet peeve is when my parenting decisions are bashed.  Cloth diapers save us money and are better for Emma's sensitive skin.  If you're not changing her diapers or washing the laundry, the decision doesn't effect you, so you don't get a say in the decision.

Emma sleeps in our room. It's easier for us to have her bed in our room since she nurses multiple times a night. Again, you're not the one up with her all night, so you don't need to voice your opinion.

Yes, I went to school for years and now I'm "wasting my education" by staying home. It's the best decision for our family. Robert and I agree it's best I stay home and it's our decision.

If you don't like the way we parent, instead of criticising us or offering advice at completely inappropriate moments, please say nothing at all or choose to not be a part of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment