Friday, May 31, 2013

Flats & Handwash Challenge Recap

Just in case you somehow missed it, I was the guest blogger for Kissed by the Moon during the
Flats and Handwashing Challenge hosted by Dirty Diaper Laundry.

All of the articles were posted on Kissed by the Moon's blog. Here is a list of all of the articles.


Flats and Handwashing Challenge-Introduction posted on the Kissed by the Moon blog on May 19, 2013

Day 1: Why did you decide to take the Flats and Handwashing Challenge posted on the Kissed by the Moon blog on May 20, 2013

Day 2:  How did you prepare? posted on the Kissed by the Moon blog on May 21, 2013

Day 3: Open Topic - Camp style washer and cloth wipes posted on Kissed by the Moon blog on May 22, 2013

Day 4: Thoughts on handwashing posted on Kissed by the Moon blog on May 23, 2013

Day 5: What's working and what isn't? posted on Kissed by the Moon blog on May 24, 2013

Day 6: Open Topic - Fan Requests  posted on Kissed by the Moon blog on May 25, 2013

Day 7: What Did I Learn/How Did It Go? posted on Kissed by the Moon blog on May 26, 2013


I really enjoyed my time as the guest blogger for Kissed by the Moon and look forward to working with them in the future. I would also like to thank Bunny's Fluffy Bum for their support and making sure I had the new soaker and longies I needed for Emma in time for the challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment