Saturday, June 1, 2013

Relay for Life Fundraiser

Those of you who know me in real life know that my grandma passed away in 2009 from pancreatic cancer. Ever since he diagnosis, I have been more of an advocate for cancer research than I was before. This year Emma is crawling in the Relay for Life in memory of her Grammy. Our family also lost my beautiful Aunt Peggy this week, so Emma will have two angels guiding her around the track that day.

I have opened an Initials Inc party to help raise the rest of the money to meet our goal. 20% of the sales will be donated to Relay for Life. Here's the link to the party, select Emma's Relay for Life Fundraiser from the events list.

Please share it with your friends and place your individual orders through the party. For every $35 you spend, you can get the Lunch Lady for only $12.50. This is more than just a lunch bag, it also makes a great cosmetic bag, snack bag for the kids and medicine bag. The possibilities are endless.



You can also donate directly on Emma's fundraising page

UPDATE

My friend Sarah has agreed to donate 20% of Mary Kay sakes too. All you have to do is shop online at www.marykay.com/sarahbethdeaton and mention Emma Dunn in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment